Thursday, October 9, 2014

Addicted the movie review/ comment

so tonight I decided to go out to the movies to see ADDICTED and boy was I amazed. It didn't take long for this to get going. The first 5 mins basically told you the whole story from the trailer so its like whatever you imagined it would be with a tint more of sexy is what it was. I was officially supposed to go with my date to see but then I thought it wouldn't be that comfortable watching it with him since we don't even know each other that well. Glad I canceled the date cause it could have been one hell of an awkward date. All those sex scenes and my number one crush on the screen speaking in tongues lol spanish. I would have lost it. I have to give that if it wasn't for the twist they added to the movie it wouldn't have been that great. The whole other scenes is whatever was in the trailer gave it away. Loved that the cast was short. The story line was simple and not complicated. The twist however was a lil surprising. My darling handsome gorgeous Willam Levy changed his whole character so first. Things went 0-100 real quick. That for me was the edge of surprise I was looking for but did not expect. I hope they make another one just like it. Loved the cast more than I can explain. Zane sure wrote an incredible provocative sexual thriller book.  would definitely watch again.


the cast 

No comments:

Post a Comment