Saturday, March 7, 2015

OOTD/ NIGHT OUT IN THE CITY/ PARTY FLOW

Hello lovely people!!!! so tonight am gonna party like my life depends on it. I'm not really a party animal but once in a while my inner goddess comes out to party and baby let me tell you even the twerk team ain't got nothing on me lol. Jk but for really though everyone needs to get loose once in a while just don't take it too far. Here are some pics of my outfit. The top and skirt are from aliexpress. They were nice and cheap lol $10. They came in separate with marching top and bottom but I like to miss match them once in awhile so its not like am wearing the same thing over and over. shoes are from rainbows also cheap $15. comment down below if you want to see more night time OOTNs.


bathroom pics

No comments:

Post a Comment