Tuesday, June 23, 2015

23rd Birthday Dress/ ootd/ootn & Makeup

The girl in blue with blue hair they said. Hello ladies and gents, its that time of the year when you either get super hype for your birthday or just don't want to hear about it cause you're getting too old. My point of view for this birthday was that there were too many feelings /emotions. I woke up late, cleaned up, did my makeup really nice then put on my dress and the turn up was on. Usually I start the turn up the night before but the fact that I went to bed early then woke up late was unusual for me. Speaking of unusual, that morning while going thru my journal, I realized that the things that were supposed to be accomplished by this date weren't done. This kind of made me stressed a lil bit but after talking to a wise man who reminded of all other things that i've accomplished this year, the negatives thoughts flew away. God bless the wise!!!

ok now lets talk about this dress thou, its from aliexpress,  I got it last year but it never real fit right. I was supposed to get another  birthday dress but it got there a day late. The shoes are from justfab.com, click the link to shop http://www.justfab.com/invite/kenyandime/.









No comments:

Post a Comment