Saturday, December 21, 2013

HAULS/ LOOKBOOK ATTIRES

Halloo Everyone!!!!! So the holidays have been treating me quite  well. I have to admit even though work has been killing me a little more than usual, it's kinda of paying off. Bills paid on time, enjoying my new MacBook Pro,  and can afford a lot more clothes and shoes. Really can't complain even thou us humans can never be satisfied when it comes to the thirsty of money.  Anyways here are some pieces of outfits I put together. CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR THE HAUL VIDEOS.  ENJOY!!!!






Yellow pants-Ross $10
black Jacket- H&M $24.95
Boots-Dots $20
Scarf-walmart $2
Neckless-forever 21 $4.80
White & gold top- Jcypenny $6


White top-H&M $5.95
Coral blazer-H&M $24.95
Skirt -H&M $17.95
Tights- Walmart $5

Fur Vest- JCypenny $72 
Pants- Ross $10 
Top-H&M $12.95
Boots-Burington coat factory $15


Shorts- Ross $9
Top-H&M $5.95
Dress- Forever 21 $12
Tights- Walmart $5
Scarf-H&M $5.95

No comments:

Post a Comment