Friday, January 3, 2014

MY FAVORITE THINGS 2013

Favorite Music 
  1. Iyanya- a lot of his music from 2013 (he stole my heart)
  2. Tiwa Savage- love me
  3. Niyola- Toh bad
  4. Beyonce- Her album is great but my fav song (partition)
  5. 1D album- midnight memories... oh my baby Liam, fav song (half a heart).
  6. Last but not least Kendrick Lamar verse 
Favorite Movies
  1. Best Man Holiday (this got me almost crying)
  2. Tyler Perry Temptation 
Favorite TV shows

  1. Scandal 
  2. Breaking bad 
  3. Awkward 
  4. Arrow
  5. Pretty Little Liars
Best Video 
  1. 1D best song ever - That was a great video in my opinion (oh Liam)
  2. Iyanya- Le Kwa Ukwu -Love the dancing 
  3. Ciara- Body Party -It was soo cute and plus the dancing 
  4. John Legend- All of me  
Best fashionista 
  1. keri Rowland on the red carpet
  2. Rihanna on the daily 
  3. kendal Jenner
Favorite Beauty Gurus
  1. Beauty by JJ -Make up
  2. Peakmill- Lookbooks + hair 
  3. Nitraa B
  4. WeezieBeauty
Fav Youtuber 
  1. Kingsley 
  2. Tyler Okley 
  3. Shawn Dawson 
  4. Prank vs prank
THIS ARE ALL THE THINGS THAT MADE MY 2013 YEAR GO SMOOTHLY WHEN IT COME TO MEDIA AND OUTSIDE THINGS. not forgetting Miley Cyrus rebelling stage or insanity or twerking revolution or whatever it was, she sure got ppl's attention. lol the girl knows how to make her money. can't hate on that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment