Saturday, February 8, 2014

Baby Lips Collection

I'm so in love with these Maybelline lip moisturizing products. They happen to be the second favorite thou. My first love are the EOS lip balms then the baby lips. There are 6 Baby Lips Moisturizing lip balms. There are 6  Baby Lips Electro lip balms. Then there is the Baby Lips Dr. Rescue lip balms. I have 9 of this check out my collections on my youtube channel at "kenyan Dime"

Baby Lips Moisturizing lip balms

  1. quenched 05 
  2. peppermint 10
  3. cherry me 15 
  4. grape vine 20 
  5. pink punch 25 
  6. peach kiss 30 









Baby lips Electro lip balms
  1. pink shock 70 
  2. fierce n tangy 75
  3. berry bomb 80
  4. oh! orange! 85
  5. minty sheer 90
  6. strike a rose 95 




Baby Lips Dr. Rescue lip balms
  1. too cool 35 
  2. pink me up 40
  3. just peachy 45 
  4. soothing sorbet 50 
  5. coral crave 55
  6. berry soft 60 

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog!
    You’ve got a new fan.

    Have a nice day.

    xoxo
    Kelly

    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I have nominated you for a liebster blog award! take a look
    http://dinnerwithchanel.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/liebster-blog-award/
    xoxo Dinner with Chanel

    ReplyDelete